Last updated and effective: November 1, 2021
1. Personal Information We Collect. “Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. We collect this information for registered users of our Services and for visitors who use the Services.
Registered Users; MediaVault™ Account Information. You may choose to register with our website as a Curious Visitor, Proud Supporter, Passionate Player, Dedicated Coach, Professional Referee or on behalf of your Futsal Organization. You may receive an invitation to create an account from your local club. If you register for an account on the Site, we collect your name (and if you are a parent registering on behalf of your child, your child’s name), email address, mailing address, phone number, username, password, gender, date of birth and a profile photo. Through your account dashboard, you can access your information and manage your teams, and update your profile information.
Visitors. Even if you do not use our Services as a registered user, you may still provide us information. We may use links throughout the Services to provide you with the opportunity to contact us via email to ask questions, request information and materials (such as via the “Join Our Community” webform), or provide comments and suggestions (for example, if you visit https://www.unitedfutsal.com/connect and complete our webform, we may receive your name, email, and your message to us). To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name, email address and telephone number, to help us respond to your question or fulfill your request. We may also collect your email address and your questions if you decide to use the chat feature on the Site.
Social Media. When you interact with us through various social media, for example, by liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter, we may receive information via that online platform. The information we receive from your social network depends on your privacy settings. You should always review, and, if you prefer, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Services.
2. Automatic Data Collection; Technologies Used to Automatically Collect Information. Whenever you visit or interact with the Services, we, as well as our service providers, may use assorted technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Services are accessed and used. We refer to this information as “traffic data.” Traffic data may include browser type, device type used to access the Services (i.e., computer or mobile device), unique number assigned to identify such device, operating system, click path taken through the Services, your use of features on the Services, and other usage information. This information helps us manage, improve and customize the Services. Traffic data is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as an identifiable person, we will treat it as personal information.
Technologies we use on the Services to collect traffic data, directly or through our service providers, may include cookies (data files placed on your computer or other devices used to access the Services), analytics software (e.g., Google Analytics) and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed).
We may utilize a short-lived form of cookie when you visit the Services. A cookie is used to identify one unique visitor from another visitor during a particular session. A session is the period of active Services-use while that unique visitor is linked to our server. We may use cookie technology during a session as a tool to carry forward your input information. This enables the visitor to input their information once and have the information appear later. A pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server. We, or our service providers, may place cookies or similar files on your computer or other devices used to access the Services for security purposes, to facilitate Services navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting the Services.
To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive from us, or delete cookies that have already been installed in your browser’s cookie folder, please refer to your browser’s help menu or other instructions related to your browser. If you do disable or opt out of receiving cookies, please be aware that some features and services on the Services may not work as intended and you may not have access to all of the services and features we may offer.
The Services also use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help us analyze how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Services (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. To learn more about Google Analytics and how you can opt out, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. By using the Services, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google.
3. How We Use Information We Collect. We collect and use your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including to respond to your questions or requests, to register you for an event, to provide the Services and the services that you request, to communicate with you about our Services and our organization (including, without limitation, volunteer opportunities and other event information), and to do all things necessary to administer the Services, and manage, protect and improve them. If you request changes to your profile, we may use your information to authenticate you before we make those changes. If you are a player (or the parent or legal guardian of a player under 18) and you are asked to provide information to confirm your date of birth, we may use this information to verify your eligibility as a player. As we mentioned above, we also use the traffic data we collect to improve our Services and to customize your experience.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation of our business. We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as needed if that information is requested by law enforcement agencies or if we are required to do so by law, treaty, regulation, subpoena, court order, or by a government entity. We also may disclose your personal information to third parties if we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to conduct investigations of possible breaches of law, to cooperate in any legal investigation, or to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating any agreement with us.
5. Do-Not-Track Requests; Third-Party Tracking. Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and information about your online activities (such as traffic data as described above) invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser only sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track”, please visit http://allaboutdnt.org. Third parties, other than our vendors (such as our website analytics provider), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting the Services. Please note, however, that we cannot control third-party tracking and there may be some third party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
7. Your Choices. If you need to correct, update, delete or deactivate your personal information, please contact us at any time by sending an email to
Opt-Out: If you receive any promotional email communication from us, you will be given the option to “unsubscribe” from receiving further email communications from us at any time. Your option not to receive promotional and marketing material will not preclude us from corresponding with you, by email or otherwise, regarding your existing or past business relationships with us, and will not preclude us from accessing and viewing your personal information in the course of maintaining and improving the Services.
9. Children. The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 without their parent or legal guardian’s consent and we collect the contact information and photos for children under 18 from their parents or legal guardians who register a minor as a Passionate Player; we do not knowingly collect personal information directly from such individuals under 18. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of any such individual, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.