Last Updated: November 20, 2019
1. Personal Information We Collect. “Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. We collect this information for registered users of our Services and for visitors who use the Services.
2. Automatic Data Collection; Technologies Used to Automatically Collect Information. Whenever you visit or interact with the Services, we, as well as our service providers, may use assorted technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Services are accessed and used. We refer to this information as “trafficdata.” Traffic data may include browser type, device type used to access the Services (i.e., computer or mobile device), unique number assigned to identify such device, operating system, click path taken through the Services, your use of features on the Services, and other usage information. This information helps us manage, improve and customize the Services. Traffic data is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as an identifiable person, we will treat it as personal information.
3. How We Use Information We Collect. We collect and use your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including to respond to your questions or requests, to register you for an event, to provide the Services and the services that you request, to communicate with you about our Services and our organization (including, without limitation, volunteer opportunities and other event information), and to do all things necessary to administer the Services, and manage, protect and improve them. If you request changes to your profile, we may use your information to authenticate you before we make those changes. If you are a player and you are asked to provide information to confirm your date of birth, we may use this information to verify your eligibility as a player. As we mentioned above, we also use the traffic data we collect to improve our Services and to customize your experience.
5. Do-Not-Track Requests; Third-Party Tracking. Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and information about your online activities (such as traffic data as described above) invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser only sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track”, please visit http://allaboutdnt.org. Third parties, other than our vendors (such as our website analytics provider), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting the Services. Please note, however, that we cannot control third-party tracking and there may be some third party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
7. Your Choices. If you need to correct, update, delete or deactivate your personal information, please contact us at any time by sending an email to
9. Children. The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of any such individual, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.