Last Updated: November 20, 2019
1. Use of Our Services. The Services are for your personal, non-commercial and lawful use only. Other than as expressly permitted in the next paragraph, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or otherwise exploit the Services or any content, information, software, products or services obtained from the Services, for any commercial purpose or enterprise. You may not use the Services, or any content within the Services, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of an illegal activity or other activity which infringes our rights or the rights of other individuals or entities.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you may access the Services and display and use the content of the Services made available via the Site, and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitation relating to specific material on the Services, electronically copy or download onto your device or other technology used to access the Services portions of the content from the Services, strictly for your personal, non-commercial, lawful use. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, and nontransferable license to access and use the content and services made available in or otherwise accessible through the Services. If you make any other use of the Services, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, and other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
2. Prohibited Uses. You may not (a) decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Services or any portion thereof; (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, any portion thereof, including content accessible via the Services, or any other system or platform through the Services; (c) use any automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or engage in harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, unsolicited emailing, phone calling or mailings, spoofing, flooding, overloading, spidering, screen scraping, database scraping, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services or any content on the Services; or (d) reverse look up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Services to its source. You agree that you will not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Services.
You will not use the Services to violate any applicable law, rule or regulation and you will not encourage or enable others to violate any applicable law, rule or regulation.
3. Accounts. You may choose to set up an account with us via the MediaVault™. When you create an account with us, you represent to us that the information you provide us is truthful, accurate, complete, current and otherwise in compliance with these Terms at all times. Submission of false, misleading, inaccurate, incomplete, obsolete, or other information prohibited under these Terms may result in immediate termination of your account on the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including, without limitation, your account password and restricting access to your account. You are responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, including, without limitation, any activity that occurs as a result of your failure to keep secure and maintain the confidentiality of your account. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You are solely responsible for controlling the dissemination and use of your password, controlling access to and use of your account, and notifying us if you desire to cancel your account on the Services. You may not use anyone else’s password or account at any time on the Services. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements and you may be held liable for any losses incurred by us or for any other user of the Services if your failure to keep your account information secure and confidential results in someone else’s use of your account or account information.
Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that the Services is provided under limited license and access rights and not sold to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Services under these Terms, or any other rights thereto other than to use the Services in accordance with the limited license and rights granted in these Terms, and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions, under these Terms. The Services and all content and materials on the Services, including, without limitation, all graphics, interfaces, features, functions, text, button icons, data compilations, software, code and materials thereon, the “look and feel”, selection and arrangement, design and organization of the Services, trademarks and logos, audio and video clips, are owned by, or licensed to, us. We and our licensors and service providers reserve and shall retain the entire right, title, and interest in and to the Services, including, without limitation, all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in these Terms. You shall not (i) remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any notices of copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights from the Services, including any copy thereof; or (ii) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Services, or any features or functionality of the Services, to any third party for any reason, including, without limitation, by making the Services available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at a time.
5. Photo Release. By submitting, disclosing, sharing, offering or providing comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, photos, videos, images or any other materials or content to us in any manner, including but not limited to via the Site, by email, by postal mail, by phone, online or otherwise including your or your child’s registration or participation in any futsal-related event operated or promoted by United Futsal (collectively, “Your Content”) you grant us and our designees a worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, publish, modify, adapt, copy, translate, creative derivative works from, post, critique, quote from, characterize, refer to or otherwise use in whole or in part Your Content for any purpose in any medium (whether now or hereafter known) throughout the world in perpetuity without further notice, additional permission, or compensation to you. You grant us and our designees the right to use your name and likeness in connection with any such use of Your Content, provided that you also agree that we will not be obligated to identify persons in Your Content in connection with any such use. If Your Content regards a minor child, you represent and warrant that you are such minor child’s parent or legal guardian and that our use of Your Content as set forth in this Section 5 shall apply in all respects to the minor child if referenced or shown in Your Content. In no event will you make any of Your Content available to us to the extent it depicts or regards a third party whose content, image or other material or information you are not authorized to share with us. Nor should you submit to us in any manner any content or images that either cause or are intended to cause any harm to any person or that are illegal or otherwise unlawful or offensive, including without limitation any harassing, morally offensive, criminal, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, infringing, or threatening content.
6. Updates and Unavailability. We may from time to time, in our sole discretion, develop and provide Services updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches or other error corrections, or new features. We may add or remove features or requirements and we may suspend or stop a feature altogether. You agree that we have no obligation to provide any updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. You acknowledge that the Services may, from time-to-time, be unavailable due to events like scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, system upgrades, internet outages, and other reasons, some of which are beyond our control. We cannot, and do not, guarantee any specific minimum availability of the Services.
10. Feedback. We welcome your feedback, testimonials, comments, ideas and reviews about the Services (“Feedback”). Unless specifically otherwise stated, you agree that by submitting Feedback to us, (i) such Feedback shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and (ii) you grant to us, our successors, affiliates, representatives and agents a perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid-up, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide right and license to use, transmit, copy, reproduce, publicly display or perform, create derivative works of, or otherwise use such Feedback, without compensation, acknowledgement or notice to you. You also represent and warrant to us that you have the necessary permissions and rights to provide such Feedback to us.
14. Governing Law and Venue. These Terms and the relationship between you and us will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina, without regard to conflict-of-laws principles and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of North Carolina. If any provision for these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
16. Jurisdictional Issues; Export Regulation. The Services is operated out of the United States. We make no representation that the Services, or content or information available via the Services, is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access to it from jurisdictions where the content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Services from outside the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. The Services may be subject to U.S. export control laws, including, without limitation, the U.S. Export Administration Act and its associated regulations.
17. Electronic Communications. The communications between you and us use electronic means, whether through the Site or via email. For contractual purposes, you (i) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form; and (ii) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a writing.
Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Any changes to these Terms will become effective upon posting of revised terms.
Copyright. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property or privacy right has been violated by content accessible via the Services, please contact us by email at:
Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms or our Services, please feel free to contact us by email at: